Wednesday, September 9, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Days 7, 8 & 9

*jawdrops* 3 days! I need to answer 3 questions for me to update my challenge! *breathes in. breathes out* Okay! Let's do this!

NOTE: full credits to the owners of the following videos


(I can do this! Yey!)

DAY 7: FAVORITE KEI-CHAN SOLO
ANSWER: STARRY


(oh! i can't understand german, btw)

"I want to tell you I love you so much, I want to tell you I love you more than anyone
But the more I tell you I love you, the more it makes you suffer
So I'll turn off my heart
I'll probably stay like this, only searching for love and live on with the door closed
Even so if I am to be reborn, without learning my lesson I'll probably search for you
All just for a short-lived miracle"

Aside from the fact that Kei-chan is my bias, I'm a sad-themed love song sucker. I cry and fell in love with this song at the same time. It's so heartbreakingly beautiful! Kei really give justice to this song. 


DAY 8: FAVORITE SHIGE SOLO
ANSWER: SHALALA TAMBOURINE


(Shige as a school girl is very pretty. And the VKei one? He nailed it. :D )


"Shalala shalala, I'll sing a song for you, my beloved
Shalala shalala, I'll embrace you tightly, tightly tightly
Shalala shalala, I'll sing a song for you, my beloved
Shalala shalala, I'll shout it out until the tambourine breaks

This is one of the songs that I enjoyed listening together with my nieces and nephews. If I'm not mistaken, they began liking NEWS song after hearing this. They all love and adore Shige because of this song. It's catchy, had this happy vibes in it, and Shige is so gorgeous as a host. LOL


DAY 9: FAVORITE MASSU SOLO
ANSWER: REMEDY



(Massu is indeed a great dancer...)

"LET'S GO, forget what's left, leave it behind
To the NEXT STAGE, take off that FAKE smile
Let's see the REAL YOU, FEEL the ENERGY in YOU
Reflecting only what's TRUE, ME & YOU"

Originally, I'm into Massu's song Superman. I found it really cute, the pun and the song. But after watching their comeback concert and seeing him perform with this song, it immediately replace Superman on the number 1 spot. 

I can't forget his Remedy performance. Whenever I listen to this song, I can still clearly see his superb dancing moves and rapping skills. Plus, the song itself. I really like it among all his solo songs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment