Tuesday, September 8, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Days 5 & 6

Hello there! I've been busy these past few days (again). So another post containing multiple challenge questions.

(sorry *peace sign*)


DAY 5: YOUR FAVORITE SINGLE
ANSWER: CHANKAPAANA



I already mentioned that I've become their fan when they become a 4-nin group. So it is obvious that their 14th single, Chankapaana, is my favorite single. This also their 1st single as a 4-member group. I so love all the songs in this single. 

(Chankapaana version N, E, W, and S)



DAY 6: YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM
ANSWER: NEWS


(different versions of the album. i got the 1st one)

I LOVE ALL THE SONGS IN THIS PARTICULAR ALBUM! And I mean it! Its hard for me to choose which among is my favorite. Even my friends have the same dilemma (not unless they choose their bias' solo song, of course).

But seriously, this album? It really is NEWS. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment