Friday, September 11, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Days 10 & 11

To be honest, I'm not feeling well today. A lot happens yesterday and I'm still shocked about those. But I still decided to continue this. Hope I'll feel better...


(yep... i looked like this today. *sigh*)




DAY 10: FAVORITE TEGO SONG
ANSWERS: AI NANTE



(I didn't know that he performed this song like this! Waaa!!!)

This is my fave because I'm a sucker of sad love songs. Tegoshi's Ai Nante is one of those beautiful sad songs that I really enjoy listening. I was so in love with this song that I even used the translated lyrics in my first novel Hello, Soulmate which also features him as my hero (and of course my friend Gladys as his heroine). 


DAY 11: FAVORITE TOUCH SONG
ANSWER: ---



(I'll pass on this one...)

I think I'll pass on this one. Touch is NEWS's 1st studio album and as I've said, I've only become a fan after they become a 4-nin group.

Don't get me wrong. I do try and listen to their past songs. And I do enjoy listening to some. "I・ZA・NA・I・ZU・KI", "Kibou ~Yell~", and "Cherish" are some of their old songs that I like and are included in the Touch Album. But I can't consider those songs as my favorites. *bows* Gomenasai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment