Friday, September 4, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Days 3 & 4

Yo! Because I'm with Ate Sonia Francesca and Ate Jasmine Esperanza yesterday at PSE Building for COL Financial seminars, I didn't get the chance to post my day 3 challenge. So again, I'm answering 2 questions.

(photo credits to Queenie)

(with Ate Sonia, Ate Jasmine and Queenie at PSE Building Lobby. Not NEWS related though)


DAY 3: YOUR FAVORITE SONG
ANSWER: FULL SWING

Why Full Swing? Iisa lang ang naaalala ko sa kantang ito. It made me cry the first time I heard it. NEWS sang it on their comeback concert as a 4-nin group. Ramdam na ramdam sa kantang ito (for me) yung lahat ng pinagdaanan nila during their hiatus hanggang sa muli silang makabalik. It's a sad song but at the same time, an encouraging one. And that's what this song made me feel.

Every time na I'm feeling down, I played this song and I'll be 100% okay again. It gives me strength for some reasons.


(found this on the net. really like this video of full swing)


DAY 3: YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO
ANSWER: CHANKAPAANA / KAGUYA

On my first post about this challenge, I mentioned that I like the PV of Chankapaana. But lately, I can't stop watching Kaguya's PV. One of their recent released song, Kaguya is a catchy song just like Chankapaana. What I liked about its PV is the theme. Their japanese costumes, the cherry blossoms, the water with flowers in it, the umbrellas *whispers* Kei-chan's hot body... Ooops! Sorry. Tegoshi looks so fab in it (as always). Masuda's voice really nails this one (although all their voices sounds great here). Ah! Another thing to note on Kaguya's PV. SHIGE'S DANCING IMPROVES! *hides* peace to all Shige-fans out there!



But seriously, I like watching Kaguya PV. How about you guys?

0 comments:

Post a Comment