Monday, September 28, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Days 25, 26 & 27

Late. Again. Well, all I can say is...


GOMENASAI!



DAY 25: WHY DO YOU LIKE NEWS?
ANSWER:

(member-ai FTW!)

Can I correct this first? I just don't like NEWS. I LOVE THEM. Aside from their awesome songs, I love this group because of their friendship. 4-nin NEWS proves how tight their friendship is. I do believe that their friendship, their love for one another, really helps them to stand up from what happened on their group and continue as to what they are now.

Also, I also love how they love their Chankapaanas. How they preciously treat their fans. There are a lot of idol groups that I know, but NEWS was one of the few groups that I felt their love for us fans.


DAY 26: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE FROM NEWS
ANSWER:




Another Soukon-type of project! Onegai! Ahahaha! And oh! Kei-chan's cooking show. I wanted to see him make his favorite desserts. Hihihi!


DAY 27: A VERY "NEWS-Y" SONG
ANSWER: 4 + FAN




Let's go!
Right and left is all the greatest High
Completely absorbed in having no regrets
Say wow wow
No matter what kind of tomorrow comes, it's all up to you
One more time!
That's right, all of a sudden it's the strongest hyper, right?
Flying beyond the dreams
Say wow wow
When I say "ready go" clap your hands!
FAN GOTTA LOVE 4


When I first heard this song, I already felt the NEWS feels. It's a very cheerful-sounding sound but the weird thing is, I kinda feel like crying. And when Aitamashii from livejournal translated the lyrics, that's when I confirmed that this song really projects the current NEWS. Their struggles, their happiness and their overflowing love for their fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment