Thursday, September 24, 2015

30-Day NEWS Challenge: Days 22, 23 & 24

I failed once again to update my challenge. I was out for my doctor's appointment last Tuesday while I went to National Shrine for Saint Padre Pio at Sto. Tomas Batangas yesterday with my mother, uncle and our house keeper.

(yep. that's me at the entrance of the shrine. i really can't trust my mom with the camera. lol)



DAY 22: FAVORITE CONCERT
ANSWER: UTSUKUSHII KOI NI SURU YO COMEBACK CONCERT




As a 4-nin NEWS fan, this concert really is the best. No just because of the setlist, the awesome stage, great program and all, but because this concert really gives us, fans, NEWS's message that they are officially back. I still cry whenever I watch this concert. It has so much feels!


DAY 23: FAVORITE DOCUMENTARY
ANSWER: UTUSKUSHII KOI NI SURU YO DOCUMENTARY


(one of the funniest clips from the documentary. OMG, Kei! WTH is that scream! Ahahaha!)

Again, the feels of this video. All their hardships for their comeback. Ah! NEWS, daisuki! 


DAY 24: SONG YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY ON YOUR WEDDING/PARTY/BIRTHDAY
ANSWERS:

ON WEDDING - GREEDIER

I originally put Starry as my answer. I know its a sad song and I do love it but before I logged out I remember this song. And this is much more suitable on my wedding. Of course, I still want my husband-to-be *aherm* to sing this for me. Hahaha!

P.S - tbh? What I really want for my wedding is a TegoMasu song. Hahaha!

ON PARTY - KOI NO ABO




With its 80's/90's disco vibe music, who wouldn't dance with this, right? 


ON BIRTHDAY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY



The song title already explains why. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment