Wednesday, September 30, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Days 28, 29 & 30

September 30, 2015. Do you know what this day means?

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF THE NEWS BLOG CHALLENGE! AND I MANAGE TO FINISHED IT! YEY! *claps*

Even though I have multiple days where I answer 2-3 challenges, still I was able to finished this. *wipes tears* My first ever. *pats shoulders* I'm so proud of myself. LOL

(I've done it! Yehey!)



DAY 28: SONG THAT YOU IDENTIFY
ANSWER: SAKURA GIRL



When I'm still a newbie fan, this is the song that I can easily recognized aside from Chankapaana. Whether its the original one or the unplugged version. :)


DAY 29: SONG THAT MOTIVATES YOU
ANSWER: FULL SWING



"Even if you come to a standstill
Here is not the end
At the end of hesitation face forward
I want to challenge myself
Even a dream on the verge of breaking apart
I believe only in wanting it to come true
That's right, again and again swing the die
With a full swing filled with all your hope"

Full Swing is my favorite song not just because I like its melody, but also the message the song portrays. To be honest, I'm currently in a no-really-good situation at the moment. But playing this song really keeps me on my feet. Listening to this song helps me a lot. It not just motivates me, but also reminds me that I can overcome anything with my will and together with my faith to our Lord.


DAY 30: SOME WORDS FOR NEWS
ANSWER:


For making me happy. For making me fall in love. For making me laugh and cry just by watching you. For inspiring me. For inspiring me. For urging me to stand and keep walking forward. Thank you so much, NEWS. I do wish you all the best and I'm looking forward in seeing you guys perform live.

( ありがとうございます)




0 comments:

Post a Comment