Monday, September 21, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Days 20 & 21

I know. I'm a day late once again. And that is because I decided to attend the Manila International Book Festival. I have no regrets, though. I've always been an active participant of the said event for 4 years now. 

(MIBF entrance on its first day)

(tattoos? nah. just entrance pass & discount stamps)

DAY 20: FAVORITE PERFORMANCE (CONCERT)
ANSWER: KOI MATSURI (COMEBACK CONCERT)

(re-posting. ah! really love this video!)


Can't you see how lively it is? So lively that I envy those who are able to be with NEWS, singing and waving their towels as they sing this song!

And NEWS look so cute with those hair clips. Hahaha!

DAY 21: FAVORITE RADIO PROGRAM
ANSWER: ---


I heard about Koyama's Kei-chan NEWS from my friend (hi Pao!) before. But I haven't seen or hear a single episode of it so I can't consider it as a favorite. Sorry, Kei Orz





0 comments:

Post a Comment