Saturday, September 19, 2015

30- Days NEWS Challenge: Day 19

I need coffee! Waaa!!! I feel so sleepy and I can't let myself sleep because I still have some papers to do for my meeting later. And of course, I need to answer another NEWS Challenge. Hehehe!

So while my coffee is still hot and I still can't sip on it, here's my answer for today's challenge.

(my coffee is too hot for me so... )


DAY 19: FAVORITE PERFORMANCE (TV PROGRAM)
ANSWER: MUSIC DAY PERFORMANCE (WEEEEK & NATSU NO ONEESAMA)

(sakura boys...?)

I like all their performance. Of course I do. But if I have to choose one, this probably is my number 1 fave. Why? I love their costumes. Hihihi! They really looked great in those pink, cherry blossom printed Hakamas. And the best part? They can still dance very well in those outfits. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment