Thursday, September 17, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Days 15, 16 & 17

*sulks*

I'm 3 days behind once again in my NEWS Challenge. I didn't even got a chance to greet NEWS on their anniversary last 15th properly! *sigh* Forgive me, my beloved NEWS!


(I'm really sorry, NEWS!)

Anyways, time to update once again!


DAY 15: FAVORITE [NEWS] SONG
ANSWER: KOI MATSURI 



(love this performance! super!)


A very festive song. Very lively. It's the first song from the album that I've really like (4+FAN next in my list). The Tokyo Dome performance is superb! With all the fans waving their NEWS towels! I can't forget that. 


DAY 16: FAVORITE WHITE SONG
ANSWER: KAGUYA



(Uhm... Kei, please stop showing too much skin. *wipes blood off nose)

I already mentioned last time that lately I can't stop myself from watching Kaguya's PV. So I guess I can say that this song is my favorite from the White album. 



DAY 17: BRA OR SOCCER
ANSWER: SOCCER


(Someday, my country's name will be on your lyrics too...)

Definitely soccer! It's not that I hate NEWS's song that are used in a bra commercial. It's just I find it really awkward. Hahaha!

And hey! I love all their soccer-themed songs! Starting from World Quest to One for the Win. Again, its hard to pick one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment