Monday, September 14, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Days 13 & 14

I didn't got the chance to open my computer yesterday. Aside from the fact that its Sunday, I did a lot of things yesterday. Laundry included. So again, I will answer 2 challenge question today.


(Yep. This sure is me yesterday...)
DAY 13: FAVORITE COLOR SONG
ANSWER: WEEEEK


(singing on board? cool!)

I really like this song. It sounds so fun. I can't find the original pv of this song so I just grabbed this 4-nin version of it.

If I remember correctly, they dressed like businessman in the pv, right? 


(that stare and smile... argh!)



DAY 14: FAVORITE LIVE SONG
ANSWER: KOI NO ABO



(i wonder if they practiced before singing? lol!)

"You tachi nanigata?" - Keiichiro Koyama

Another NEWS song that I really enjoy listening to. This one is so cute! The way they sing it, the way it sound, the way they perform, and the way they look! Retro baby! I like everything in this particular song.


(disco babies...? nah...)



0 comments:

Post a Comment