Friday, September 18, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Day 18

Today is a very hectic day for me. I've been typing like crazy since I've arrived here in my office. So while I'm having my coffee break, I decided to post my blog challenge before I fail to update again.

(my hands are moving crazily like this)

DAY 18: SONG CHOREOGRAPHY YOU KNOW
ANSWER: CHANKAPAANA

I can't dance. Seriously I can't. But I know the choreography of Chankapaana. Why? Because it's my favorite remember?


(look at those hips sway...)



When the pv first aired, I was so hooked on it that I watched it over and over again. Its really cute and funny at the same time. 




(See? They're cute right?)

Aside from the catchy song, the dance steps are so easy that even my nieces and nephews were able to dance this after watching for a couple of times. 

(kyaa~!!! Kei-chan, yamete!!! *covers eyes*)

This post once again proved how much I love this song. :D



NOTE: Photo credits to Adeyakana of Livejournal.Thank you!





0 comments:

Post a Comment