Saturday, September 12, 2015

30-Days NEWS Challenge: Day 12

Yey! My NEWS Challenge is updated! *confetti*

Although my current problem is not yet solved, I can say that I'm still fine. I do feel depressed whenever I remember it, but I do my best to stay positive and look for alternate solutions. Fighting!


(daijoubu desu!)

DAY 12: FAVORITE PACIFIC SONG
ANSWER: CHIRARIZUMU




(Chirarizumu performed on their Pacific Concert. Please correct me if I'm wrong with this)

Again, another past NEWS album. But this time, I DO have a favorite song. And that is Chirarizumu. I first saw it when KoyaShige (Koyama + Kato) performed it on their Pacific Concert. I like catchy songs, so I am easily hooked on this song.

The catch is... *giggles* This song is somewhat... a little... anou... disturbing? HAHAHA! I mean, hello? I was already in love with Koyama when I learned about this song. I didn't expect him and Shige to have a song with a theme like this!

"Right here, just a little bit more, a little bit more
Only just a little bit more, a little bit more
Show me baby, that secret paradise

Hey girl come faster, Hey girl I'm peeping up your skirt
I love it, that's our manly nature
Hey girl you make my heart beat fast, Hey girl I'm peeping up your skirt
It seems I can just barely see that line, but I can't

When you cross those slim beautiful legs
Bothers me, worries me, I can't help it

So just a little more, a little more
I'll show my secret intentions, I'll show you my heart
I can't control my instincts and desires anymore
Just a little bit more, a little bit more
Only just a little bit more, a little bit more
Show me baby that pure white skin."

(English translation:1st part of Chirarizumu. Thanks to Aitamashii from Livejournal)

Nevertheless, I still like this song. It never fails to make me laugh whenever I hear this. My favorite indeed.


(KoyaShige... The hentai-duo...?)



0 comments:

Post a Comment