Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year, New Blog


(full credits to the owner of the pic)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I'm really looking forward to this year. I have so many things that I wanted to try and do. And one of those is creating a blog.

I do made a blog before but it's not a personal. I remember making one for my cherie-neesama (aka Sonia Francesca, a very good friend and one of the authors that I really admire and looked up to) last year. Unfortunately, I didn't got a chance to maintain it. Blame work on it.

So I'm trying my luck this year. I'm really excited that I already have a list of what I'm going to write here in the future. *winks*

WHAT MY FUTURE READERS WILL FIND HERE:

  • My writing/novel updates. 
  • My fangirling moments (Seriously. I bet that this will be my most-written topic here)
  • My everyday rants 
About followers, I'm not really thinking about having one at the moment. My main goal is just to be active here. If I'll have one, I'm going to be really happy.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu *bows* [Translation: Please treat me well]

P.S., I'm not really good in English so... *bows again* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment